Know thyself and create your life and career! The way we know work is changing. Today it’s not just about a degree, body of knowledge and a set of technical skills, but rather our soft skills are key to manage and lead ourselves and others. Self-awareness around who you are and what you stand for, your values, your interests, your passion, and understanding your needs are the base to generate personal leadership skills. It’s about authentic self-management and how we show up from that orientation.
Date: Every Wednesday, August 14th – September 25th, 2013 | Time: 7PM-8:30PM | No Venue, this is a tele-class | TICKETS: General – $339, AIGA members: $289 with promo code: AIGA
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- Women wanting to re-examine their purpose, perspective & identity at work
- Women wanting to create a career of meaning and purpose
- Women wanting to enter a new vocation / life path
- Women wanting to merge their passion with their profession
- Men that want to participate are welcome!
WHY YOU SHOULD PARTICIPATE?
- Get visual step-by-step tools
- Increase your self-awareness and greater self-knowledge about your vocation
- Increase your sense of satisfaction, meaning and purpose around your vocation
- Help guide your career decision
- Actionable steps to get you started re-inventing your vocation
TELE-COURSE WILL BE TAUGHT BY TATJANA LUETHI:
Tatjana has merged her personal and professional experience and background as a former Swiss banker, a designer and her passion for self-growth and development. She is the co-host of The Skool LIVE, the Lead Coach of the The Skool’s Coaching Certification Program and the co-creator of the MERGE!, MOVE! and FORGE! Women’s Conference, a series of conferences that facilitates and promotes women’s creative self-expression and leadership. She also is the co-creator of the teleseries “Stepping Into Your Feminine Leadership” with executive coach Monique Svazlian, and the co-creator of “Breaking Through Your Inner Glassceiling” with transformative coach Lina Shanklin.
Connect with Tatjana on the following networks: