AIGA LA is a catalyst for and champion of design in Southern California
- To advance design as a professional craft, strategic advantage and vital cultural force
- To provide leadership in the exchange of ideas and information, to encourage critical analysis and research and to advance education and ethical practices for the design community of Los Angeles
- To connect, inspire, and support all design professionals throughout the arc of their careers.
OUR NORTH STAR
Why do we exist?
- Our vision is to create a well-connected design community that strengthens design’s impact on society.
How we deliver on that promise.
- WELL-BEING Improve the well-being of our community with tools for career growth and life balance
- WISDOM Develop the knowledge base needed to improve and act upon design’s role in the world
- WONDER Provoke questions, inspiration, and a desire to explore
- COMMUNITY Open, inclusive, diverse spaces for conversation and connection
What we give to those we serve–benefits can be functional and emotional.
- FUNCTIONAL Connected Network, Knowledge & Resources, Multi-disciplinary Experience
- EMOTIONAL Community, Belonging, Integrity & Trust, Industry Pride
How we express who we are, guides how we look, feel and act.
- Trusted, Friendly, Imaginative, Straight-forward, Engaging, Relaxed