This will be the second year for RE:DESIGN/Inspire, a yearly gathering with a focus on salon-style sessions and the chance to connect with fellow creatives.
RE:DESIGN/Inspire takes on the ultimate goal of any creative type—to be consistently and innovatively inspired.
This year they will be exploring the idea of cross pollination: drawing from sources beyond traditional design to enhance, strengthen and inspire our work. Curated by Symposiarch Lawrence Azerrad of LADdesign (& our AIGA LA chapter), join us and a very inspiring group of speakers including:
- Bob Aufuldish, CCA & Aufuldish & Warinner, SF
- Barbara Bestor, Bestor Architecture, LA
- Margo Chase, Chase Design Group, LA
- Cameron Campbell, Teague, Seattle
- Jeff Castelaz, President, Elektra Records & The Pablove Foundation,
- The Heads of State, Illustrators Jason Kernevich & Dustin Summers, Philadelphia
- Noreen Morioka & Nicole Jacek, Our LA AIGA Chapter President and Design Thought Leaders
- Frank Ockenfels, Rock Star Photographer, LA
- And many more! Learn more about our speakers and register to participate at www.redesignconference.com
Date: October 21st-22nd, 2013 | Time: 7PM-9PM | Venue: SmogShoppe, 2651 S La Cienega Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90034 | REGISTER