COMMUNITY / ONLINE EVENT
Monday, July 27, 2020, 12:00 AM PDT – Wednesday, July 29, 2020, 5:00 PM PDT
The Ninth Annual 3% Conference:
The modern workforce has craved more equity, sustainability and flexibility for years. But it took a global pandemic and shouting inequity to break us free from a rigid 9-to-5 and push us into uncharted work/life waters. While a world learned to WFH, stories of Black people being brutalized mobilized millions to protest and forced companies to confront their own structural racism. But this moment of reckoning offers the potential for us to turn this crisis into opportunity—and the ultimate culture accelerant.
Instead of going “back” to something that was never really normal and never benefited us all, let’s come together and co-create a radically inclusive new world of work where everyone can thrive.
A world where …
- Leaders and workplaces are emphatically anti-racist
- Support for Black employees (and people) transcends a hashtag
- Creativity from, by and for women, BIPOC and LGBTQIA communities is integral
- Pay transparency kills salary negotiations
- WFH is just W
- Multigenerational is the new normal
- Time mastery replaces time sheets
- Wellness is about purpose, not perks
- Leadership EQ trumps IQ
In this brave new world, culture is the new creativity. Because when people have true psychological safety — and workplaces better honor how/where/when they want to work — belonging and creativity explode.
Come learn from people who have been envisioning this transformation and have ideas about how to hasten it. We’ll hear from psychologists, HR directors, aging specialists, architects and more – in large and small formats.
Every session will answer 3 key questions:
- What’s happening right now?
- What might happen next?
- What opportunities does this open up for belonging and creativity?
The companies that seize this moment will do right by their people, clients and society at large. Come make sure yours is one of them.
Reserve Your $99 Ticket Now!
For years, companies have held lotteries to decide who “gets” to attend the 3% Conference. Now, at just $99 a ticket (and no airfare, hotel or per diem) you can afford to send everyone—and give your company a front row seat to the future of work.
Want to attend as a team? Groups greater than 10 get a discount. Get access for 100+ by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Students Attend For FREE.
Adobe has generously underwritten the 3% Conference for all students. Get full conference access plus bonus content that’s designed just for you.
AIGA LA Community Discount
Use the code AIGALA15 for a 15% Discount.
What’s New in 2020
- A highly-accessible, entirely online event
- Earlier dates to meet this moment with the urgency it demands
- A mixture of live and pre-recorded keynotes, panels, masterclasses, audience-interactive research and entertainment
- Chat features to connect with speakers and the 3% community
- Inclusive pricing – Just $99 to attend ($33 a day!)
- FREE student tickets underwritten by Adobe, with access to bonus content developed especially for them
- Programming you can continue to revisit and share for the remainder of the year