EMERGE showcases the best student graphic design from colleges and universities across Los Angeles. The exhibition is organized and sponsored by AIGA Los Angeles and participating institutions.
• Students work submitted should be from AIGA student members during 2012-2013 and 2013-2014 school years.
• All submitteed work must be printed and ready to hang/be shown
• Digital work is being accepted. Please export multimedia to Quick time movie
• Packaging and other 3D work may be submitted
• For any pieces exceeding 24×36 please contact email@example.com
• Each entry MUST be submitted with an entry form
• Work must be dropped off for jury between Wed., Mar. 5 and Fri., Mar. 7
• Students may submit work directly, or departments may submit student work as a group.
• Students may drop off work at the Nan Rae Gallery March 5 to March 7, 3:00pm – 6:00 pm. See map for directions.
• Student work may be picked-up Fri. Mar. 28 or Sat. Mar 29 10 am – 2 pm at the Gallery.
Please contact Brian Herbst at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Saturday, March 15
6:30pm – 9:00 pm
Nan Rae Gallery
7500 Glenoaks Blvd.