We’ll look into Axure’s adaptive views capability design for various screen sizes (breakpoints). And, how to effectively use widget libraries and widget styles to speed up your design process. This workshop is for intermediate and advanced Axure users.
$99 cash at-the-door. Please bring exact change.
$79 + Eventbrite fees. This is the regular price.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This workshop is for intermediate and advanced level (1+ year(s) of experience) information architects, user experience designers, visual designers and product design/management leads who dream up digital products and want to quickly explore ideas and communicate complex (and sometimes subtle) interactions.
– Solid computer skills (5 year minimum)
– Experience with Axure needed (1 year minimum)
– This is a workshop for both intermediate and advanced Axure users with strong skills. The pace will go much more quickly than the previous workshops in the series.
DATE AND TIME
Saturday, January 17, 2015
10:30 AM to 2:30 PM
BLANKSPACES Santa Monica
- How to use adaptive views for designating breakpoints in your prototype
- Explore various navigation patterns for mobile and responsive web
- Take an idea from sketch to prototype
- Export a prototype to view on a mobile device